Senior Product Manager - Universal Platform
Aug. 20, 2021, 11:36 a.m.
Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Manager where you will work with and oversee consumer experience, authentication and identity across our platform which is about 50 million users today! As part of the Digital Accounts & Strategy team, you will report to the Director of Product. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Design a universal identity and authentication system to improve the healthcare industry
- Work with the product team to help build and define product strategy.
- Oversee, measure, and improve the customer acquisition, conversion and engagement funnel across applications.
- Work via scrum process with super motivated engineers, project managers and QA folks.
- Establish the cross platform UX and flow to unify and align the Rally product suite.
- Improve user experience by using feedback from support and Rally partners and clients.
- Implement operational enhancements and help assess incoming production defects.
- Prioritize work across teams to ensure execution of platform goals
- Work with product teams across Rally to help establish product strategy
- Implement operational enhancements and help assessment of incoming production defects
- 3+ years of experience working with consumers in a Product Management role
- Bachelor's Degree in management information systems, computer science, math, data, statistics, financial planning and analysis, or similar fields
- You can present complex ideas in a concise fashion to all kinds of audiences
- Understanding of user experience best practices, experience with user research and its applications
- Collaborate: Work across teams (e.g. engineering, design, business development, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve a myriad of complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way
- Use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Keep strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and are comfortable with product and engineering metrics tool such as Google Analytics, Librato, Splunk, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude.
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.