Senior Product Manager - Digital Health Navigation
Aug. 20, 2021, 11:36 a.m.
As the Senior Product Manager - Digital Health Navigation, you'll report to the Director of Product and will lead a product team through the entire product development lifecycle (from discovery to delivery) and build an environment conducive to forming a high performing team. Your charter is to change healthcare by creating a more navigable and "next best action" type of experience where consumers/members can find the information and tools they need within only a few clicks and present relevant health related recommendations personalized to them and their family members; improve affordability and health outcomes at a scale few other companies can match. You'll work with an array of internal partners and external partners, garnering their perspectives throughout your roadmap creation and evolution, but also bring them along to your product vision using data, insights, and aligning to our goals.
- Guide a roadmap through the product lifecycle of strategy, OKR alignment, definition/requirements, delivery, and go-to-market.
- Work across teams (e.g. engineering, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve myriad complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which order is most impactful to the business and why.
- Contribute to a product culture of consumer and industry research, development, and rapid test and learn.
- Embrace new technologies and establish their value to our app users.
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings and ensure your products stay 'high and to the right'.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities that inform the success of your products.
- Guide roadmap creation and evolution.
- 5 plus years experience building software products
- Experience working with engineers and designers to create great user experiences
- Experience with scrum and agile software development processes
- Ability to discuss technical concepts, articulate tradeoffs and propose new concepts to your squad and partners
- An impetus to start with consumers needs (jobs-to-be-done) and work backwards to solutions
- Familiarity pulling and analyzing large sets of data to craft strategy and guide product roadmap creation
- Technology experience: you don't need to code or draw an architecture diagram from scratch but you do need to know, and be able to explain, how your product works from a technology lens
- Ability to understand and articulate trade-offs and willingness to make pivots based on new information and insights
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.