Senior Platform Product Manager - Mobile
Aug. 20, 2021, 11:36 a.m.
Join Rally Health as a Senior Platform Product Manager where you will oversee the strategy and execution of our mobile platform roadmap, which enables our developers and our teams to create great products that delight our customers. You will help deliver our portable mobile app components for some of UnitedHealthcare and Optum's leading mobile apps. As part of the Mobile Platform Product team, you will report to the Mobile Product Management Lead and work with a scrum team including Engineering, Architecture, XD, Project Management, and others.
- Manage the roadmap for the Mobile Platform team
- Work with the product peers, architects and engineers to help build and define product strategy and roadmap
- Drive adoption of the mobile framework with partners across the UHC and Optum business
- Review internal consumer needs on an ongoing basis and bring new product ideas based on data
- Establish detailed requirements and user stories for each feature, in partnership with engineering counterparts
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, XD, Program Management, Business Strategy, etc.) for delivery of roadmap items
- Oversee feature delivery process from soup to nuts, from idea initiation, all the way through delivery, and then be able to iterate on ideas through insights
- Contribute to a product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- 5+ years in platform product management, product strategy, or technical role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science or technical experience is nice-to-have
- Understand the unique technical and design constraints and opportunities with mobile apps
- Passionate about the efficiencies, scale, and experience consistencies achieved by building systems and platforms
- You should bring a "Feature CEO" mentality every week
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.