iOS Software Engineer
Aug. 20, 2021, 11:36 a.m.
Our Coaching team works on a series of beneficial coach-led health programs like weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, smoking cessation, and behavioral health programs like Sleep Well, Stress Less. The team develops and supports iOS apps, web programs, and backend infrastructure to make these programs a reality. You will report into one of our Mobile Engineering Managers.
- Apply your iOS technical and product expertise to solving problems for our iOS users
- Build an experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- Contribute to our internal frameworks which are used across multiple apps
- Work with product, design, other engineering teams, and QA on defining and implementing new ideas
- Write high-quality code and automated tests
- Experience in Swift.
- 3+ years of experience developing iOS applications
- Worked on a few different iOS applications over the years
- Experience with RxSwift
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
We are hiring in multiple different states and this job will be 100% remote.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will improve into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better provide our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).