Design Program Manager
Aug. 20, 2021, 11:36 a.m.
Rally Health is looking for a Design Program Manager to lead the daily operations of a division of our in-house Experience Design team, which is split across San Francisco, Washington DC & Chicago. You will support a variety of talent including our creative director and designers, writers, information architects, and user experience designers while assigning jobs, setting priorities to and troubleshooting. You will also work with our Product Managers, Sales, Clients Solutions, and development organizations across all products. As part of the XD Design Operations team you will report to the Senior Manager, Design Program Teams.
- Establish standards (initiation, tracking, reviews, follow up) and ensuring team deliverables meeting.
- Work side-by-side with designers, writers, IA/UX leads and understand their needs.
- Advocate for the members of the team to provide an excellent working environment.
- Lead outside vendors and contractors.
- You have 5+ years of experience in design operations or creative project management.
- You have excellent resource management skills
- You know Jira
- You have experience working with multiple teams
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
- *The expected salary range for this position in CO will be: $111,372 - $143,346
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.