Information Security Audit Analyst
May 3, 2023, 3:54 p.m.
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
The Information Security Audit/Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the security and compliance of the organization's information systems and infrastructure. The analyst will conduct regular audits to assess the effectiveness of the information security controls and identify any areas that require improvement. The analyst will also be responsible for ensuring that the organization complies with all relevant regulatory requirements and industry standards.
The Information Security & Privacy team focuses on protecting Carrot’s data, meeting regulatory obligations, and meeting Customer requirements. Staffed by a team of 3 managers, an InfoSec analyst, and a VP of Information Security & Privacy, the team is also supported by dedicated Privacy Counsel.
- 2-4 years experience performing audits, compliance assessments, and quality assurance checks.
- Knowledge and experience with the computer security and audit frameworks such as NIST, SOC 2, SOC 1, HITRUST, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and practices, including but not limited to, access controls, network security, data security, and application security.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize multiple tasks, and be adaptable to change to accomplish assignments.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams. Must be responsible and capable of working with minimal supervision to effectively achieve the goals stated above, but also work well with others.
- Knowledge of compliance monitoring tools such as Drata
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $67,000 - $89,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.