Marketing Director, Apps (Chicago)
March 16, 2023, 10:55 p.m.
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
The Marketing Director, Apps role reports to Tempus’ SVP of Marketing and is responsible for developing and implementing highly effective marketing strategies to drive the adoption of Tempus’ Apps solutions for life sciences organizations and providers.
How you’ll contribute:
- Create compelling storylines that succinctly articulate the value proposition and key benefits of our Apps solutions across our main audiences (life sciences and providers).
- Lead marketing related aspects of GTM strategy for our Apps solutions to help ensure successful launch and customer adoption
- Create campaigns with stopping power (wow experiences).
- Develop and disseminate content, materials, and tools that promote awareness and educate partners, and customers on our solutions
- Roll up your sleeves and help from strategy to execution and everything in between for marketing programs
- Measure lead funnel, adoption & ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Be strategic partner to the GM and work cross functionally with Product, Operations, Sales and other Marketing teams
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical, technical, or scientific field, MBA preferred
- At least 10+ years progressive experience in a B2B marketing, provider marketing or product marketing role in healthcare
- Experience moving revenue metrics through marketing
- Exceptional storyteller and communicator capable of explaining complex scientific and technical concepts in simple terms
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills, with proven experience managing complex projects through influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, to roll up your sleeves and work on everything from strategy to creating copy for one-pagers.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Inspirational leader of high performing teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.