Director, Sales Effectiveness
March 13, 2023, 2:56 p.m.
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Director of Commercial Effectiveness Manager will own and manage strategic initiatives designed to improve sales productivity across Omada’s go-to-market teams. This person will report to the Vice President of Commercial Operations and Strategy.
In this role, you will combine strategic thinking with execution to define, deliver and measure productivity initiatives which may include skills training, sales methodologies, tool & process improvements, best practice sharing, resource development, coaching programs, and more. To that end, you will define what “best-in-class” means in partnership with stakeholders, including Employer Sales, Payer Sales, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, Alliances and Customer Success.
You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can make progress with limited oversight. You’re not afraid to get into the weeds but you keep your eye on the big-picture. You are passionate about solving tough problems that have real impact on business results. Most of all, you’re passionate about the power of learning and the impact Enablement can have on a commercial organization.
- Provide direct leadership of sales training and sales enablement teams
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with business leadership at all levels to understand priorities, secure input and earn buy-in
- Serve as the commercial GTM lead on key company initiatives driving execution across both direct and indirect teams to hit milestones and achieve results.
- Lead and develop processes to clearly define business requirements and shepherd go to market projects through Omada’s sales process
- Iterate and manage our sales/commercial effectiveness related systems and processes and governance - continuously refining sales enablement best practices as the commercial organization evolves and grows over time
- Coach and mentor your team, who’s responsible for the organization of sales kickoffs, Learning and Development, commercial enablement including content management, tools and playbooks.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 8-12 plus years of successful sales enablement, sales and/or sales management experience and/or 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Consulting/Project Management/Marketing with responsibility and project experience in Commercial areas of the business.
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Experience working with B2B decision makers, healthcare experience is a plus
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- A proven track record of building and managing multi-functional teams and a passion for people management, development and growth.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA desirable with preferred focus on Strategy, Marketing and Sales
You will love this job if you are:
- Creative, innovative, and dedicated to building world-class sales enablement capabilities
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Passionate about coaching and developing a high performing team.
- Able to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organizations Commercial Effectiveness capabilities
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $176,800 - $221,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $159,120 - $198,900*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.