Senior Product Designer, Clinical Research
Jan. 24, 2023, 12:56 a.m.
Reimagine the infrastructure of cancer care within a technology and science community that values integrity, inspires growth, and is uniquely positioned to create a more modern, connected oncology ecosystem.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us accomplish our mission to improve and extend lives by learning from the experience of every person with cancer. Are you ready to be the next changemaker in cancer care?
What You'll Do
We are seeking a product designer who is excited about working on products that leverage data to help set up and run more efficient and inclusive clinical trials.
By joining our team, you will design solutions and services that empower our partners to design clinical trials that reach the greatest number of eligible patients. You will work on an early-stage product that provides on-demand analyses of Real-World Data to incorporate insights into the trial protocol development process. You will also work on a later-stage product that helps research teams manage patient recruitment for clinical trials.
- Create designs that help our clients use data to set up and run more efficient clinical trials
- Conduct user research to understand the variety of users involved in clinical trials so that you can better address their needs
- Support the team in developing and launching the MVP version of a new product as well as working on improvements to a more mature product
- Lead discussions with internal stakeholders to ensure that all necessary inputs are considered and the team collectively makes clinically and scientifically sound decisions
- Continue to improve upon products by identifying and designing new workflows that help our life science partners
Who You Are
- Prior experience in applied product design, user experience design, or interaction design
- Proficiency in data visualization and working with complex data sets
- The ability to design at various levels of zoom, from interactions and touch-points to products and services to end-to-end journeys
- A systems-oriented mindset, with an appetite to dig into complex design challenges by leveraging quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience working with executive stakeholders
Life at Flatiron
At Flatiron Health, we offer a full range of benefits to support you and your loved ones so you can focus your working hours on improving cancer care and accelerating cancer research, and your non-working hours on everything else life has to offer:
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution to help you reach your retirement planning goals
- Financial health resources including 1:1 financial advice
- Mental well-being tools and services
- Parental benefits and policies including family-building care and generous paid leave
- Path to parenthood programs supporting fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Travel support for safe healthcare services
- Lifestyle spending account for perks that make sense for you and your family
In addition to our robust benefit offerings, visit our Life at Flatiron page to learn how we support continuous learning through professional development programs and celebrate Diversity in the workplace.
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.