Senior Salesforce Administrator
Jan. 12, 2023, 4:54 p.m.
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 300,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role
Headway is growing fast, including the doubling of our Growth (Sales and Customer Success) teams in the first half of 2023. We’re also scaling our mental healthcare provider (i.e. therapist) network to hundreds-of-thousands across US by the end of the year. To enable this growth, we’re seeking a Senior Salesforce Admin who will define the vision and execute on a best-in-class cloud stack for stakeholders and internal users across provider growth (sales/account management), customer success, business development (payer partnerships), and many other teams.
Reporting to our Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in building a technology stack that applies the best solutions to the opportunities and complexities of a 3-sided marketplace and dynamic business model. You’ll own Salesforce products, as well as their integrations and third party software that enables us to make mental healthcare more accessible and affordable to patiences across the US, and makes it easy for mental healthcare providers to accept patients with insurance to grow their practice, provide care and make money.
- Design, develop and iterate Salesforce platform integrations; scoping and driving requirements in JIRA, facilitating the efficient use of various cloud solutions across teams. This could be as simple as field creations to complex workflows, Apex code, program implementations or larger scale third party integrations
- Partner closely with Senior Leaders across multiple teams, including Sales (Provider Growth), Customer Success, Business Development (Payer Partnerships), Revenue Operations, and others to enable workflow and technology efficiencies during a period of high growth
- Develop, execute and maintain relevant Salesforce projects across multiple teams; define, plan, prioritize and execute complex projects; lead sprints, user acceptance testing and deployments using agile methodologies and best practices.
- Develop and maintain cloud reporting to increase visibility and enable our teams make data-informed decisions,
- Coordinate our enablement stack across Salesforce, Marketo, Gong, Outreach, LeanData, Hightouch, Calendly and other tooling to optimize efficiency and data visibility, co-own user trainings post-product releases with our Revenue teams
- Manage and leverage our external consulting partner to increase the pace of development and troubleshoot workflow and product malfunctions to ensure limited downtime or error
You will love this role if…
- You are motivated by seeing the impact of your work on the success of other teams
- You have experience taking Salesforce projects from vision to reality in partnership with cross-functional teams and third-party products and consultants
- You love deeply understanding operational workflows and enjoy creating elegant solutions to complicated problems
- You love making the right tradeoff between speed and scalability in order to best empower the teams you work with
- You are energized by working in a fast-paced startup environment
You’d be a great fit if...
- You have 5+ years experience and certifications with Salesforce
- You have a track record of supporting high growth sales, accounts or customer success teams.
- You are a hunter/gatherer, skilled at working with stakeholders to collect, synthesize and present solutions that meet business needs and drive efficiency across workflows
- You are an excellent project manager, organized and methodical, taking the steps to deliver high quality work
- You are a team player and have no ego, welcoming feedback with a growth mindset and adept at managing up and across teams
Our interview process
After you apply to Headway, here are some details of what to expect during the interview process.
- Initial screen: You’ll connect with someone in recruiting so you can learn more about the team, Headway’s mission and exciting growth, and we can get a better idea of your background.
- First round: You'll meet with the hiring manager, Headway’s Revenue Operations Manager to dig deeper into your skills and for you to learn more about the role and team we’re building.
- Technical Assessment: We’ll introduce you to our partner who leads Salesforce administration for Headway. They’ll help us assess your Salesforce expertise, and we can’t wait to hear how this step goes for you!
- Final rounds: You’ll meet several more team members for a mix of behavioral and situational based interviews, leaving with a fuller picture of what it’s like to work at Headway.
- References and the Offer: Our favorite part of the process! We'll send over all of the details, including specifics on employee equity, and congratulatory messages from excited future team members!
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.