Expert Boomi Developer - Remote
Dec. 15, 2022, 7:54 p.m.
At Practice Fusion, a Veradigm company, we're working together to reshape the future of healthcare. We're on a mission to help small, independent practices thrive by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most – caring for their patients.
Practice Fusion is a leader in the electronic health record space with over 80 million patients served by doctors using our platform. Our award-winning, cloud based ambulatory EHR platform helps physicians thrive in an increasingly complex world by coordinating patient care.
We're enthusiastic and committed partners with our clients, and we're growing! We're dedicated to connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive better health and save lives.
Practice Fusion is currently seeking an Expert Integration Engineer to be instrumental in the strategy, implementation, and ongoing use of Boomi across multiple subsidiaries.
A significant part of the job involves development and improvement of our processes in the Boomi Atomsphere platform, which include integrations that push and pull data from our core EHR product to applications such as our CRM, ERP, data warehouse and other third-party applications.
- Responsible for integrations across different business and engineering systems using the Boomi platform
- Responsible for building support portals using Boomi flow and backend APIs
- Understand the business systems, integration points and designs and develops integrations using Boomi and AWS platform
- Support custom application integrations via Apache Active Message Queue, AWS SNS and AWS SQS
- Mange and support on-prem Boomi and API Gateway infrastructure
- Build automation for Integration Platforms – CI-CD, Test Automation, Code Review Automation
- API management using Kong
- Build monitoring-alerting framework for Integration platforms
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premises applications
- 2+ years of Hands-on and project experience in building Boomi flow applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative and often engages with stakeholders to gather and groom requirements
- Out of the box thinker with strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies such as Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica etc.
- Experience in implementing CI-CD, Automation for integration platforms would be huge plus
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc.
- Experience in developing database objects and integrating database systems like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Strong understanding or experience with integration connectors like Salesforce, Zuora, SFTP, HTTPS, SMTP etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java Script, Groovy etc.
- Strong development background in AWS. AWS Certification is a plus
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Information Technology or Computer Science preferred)
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19
At Veradigm, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Veradigm offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Veradigm policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Veradigm must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Veradigm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Veradigm Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.