Senior Product Manager - Get Care Tooling
Aug. 31, 2021, 3:36 p.m.
As the Senior Product Manager for Get Care Tooling, you will lead the definition and execution of the roadmap to scale the care search, cost estimate, and virtual care delivery experiences to millions of users. Your charter is to promote the evolution of the tools that our teams use to deploy digital experiences that guide users to find the most appropriate care for their needs without engineering interventions. You'll work with internal partners and external partners to collect their input and perspective throughout your roadmap creation and evolution, but also bring them along to your product vision using data, insights, and aligning to our goals. As part of the Get Care team you will report to The Director of Product.
- Guide a roadmap through the product life cycle of strategy, OKR alignment, definition/requirements, delivery, and go-to-market.
- Work across teams (e.g. engineering, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve myriad complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which order is most impactful to the business and why.
- Determine detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal, teams within Optum and United Healthcare) for delivery of roadmap items
- Contribute to a product culture of consumer and industry research, development, and rapid test and learn.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities that inform the success of your products.
- 3+ years experience building software products
- Experience working with engineers and designers to create great user experiences
- Experience with scrum and Agile software development processes
- An impetus to start with users needs (jobs-to-be-done) and work backwards to solutions
- Ability to discuss technical concepts, articulate tradeoffs and propose new concepts to your squad and partners
- Familiarity pulling and analyzing large sets of data to craft strategy and guide product roadmap creation
- Technology experience: you don't need to code or draw an architecture diagram from scratch but you do need to know, and be able to explain, how your product works from a technology lens
- Ability to understand and articulate trade-offs and willingness to make pivots based on new information and insights
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.