Director of Engineering
June 23, 2022, 7:51 p.m.
Your Area of Focus
- Practice Growth and Patient Engagement.
- Inspire, champion and teach when the need arises
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
- Utilize our tech stack consisting of: Python 3, PHP, AWS, Flask, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Dynamo, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, and Lambda
Your Professional Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 7+ years of experience in technical management
- 4+ years of experience managing other technical managers
- Technical roadmap evangelization and management
- Architecture visionary and best practices steward
- Experience with using ORM frameworks
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and nonrelational databases (Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience with microservices and scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Must have an understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
- Leader of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile processes
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor team members of all levels
- Leadership ability, excellent written and verbal English skills
#LI-VLR #LI-Remote #Nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
GET NOTIFIED OF NEW JOBS