Sales Executive - Chicago North
May 24, 2022, 11:51 p.m.
As a results-driven outside sales executive, you will actively call on new clients and boost company revenue through customer acquisition. Joining our field sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth through territory management, daily prospecting, running product demonstrations with physicians, and building a strong referral network of both clients and vendors. You will join a collaborative team of outside sales executives who support each other and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
This is a remote role that requires you to be located within 30 miles from the City of Chicago, North.
Your Area of Focus
- Develop a target list of prospects for weekly planning to effectively manage territory
- Hunt new business by prospecting 15-20 practices each day between calling, email and in-person cold calls
- Build a territory through performing 20 meetings each month and signing up 9 providers and/or $67,500 in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce
- Generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices ranging from $8,000 - $60,000+ per deal
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies
- Support internal teams such as implementation, customer success, website design, and customer quality assurance
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2-4 years in a high volume, in-person net new sales role
- Experience hunting and closing new business
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.