May 12, 2022, 7:51 p.m.
An Account Executive for our Direct Practice sales team. You will shepherd new prospects through all stages of the sales process, digging deep to uncover needs, educating prospects on the Kareo product offerings, and helping them grow their business and provide a better patient experience through the addition of our software solutions.
Your Area of Focus
- Engage with leads through phone calls, e-mails, SMS, and Go-to-meeting video conferences from start to finish (discovery to close)
- Conduct needs-specific product demonstrations with prospects to communicate the ROI of Kareo’s offering
- Hit and exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process
- Manage sales pipeline with precision and careful attention to detail while adapting strategy to achieve success
- Work cross functionally throughout the organization to ensure a best-in-class experience throughout the customer life cycle (from the first phone call through sending and signing contracts)
- Work closely with marketing and participate in company sponsored events and trade shows, both virtually and in person
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of full cycle selling experience at a software company is ideal, however, comparable SDR experience with a track record of success will be considered
- An empathetic and relationship-based sales approach based on rapport building, active listening, and an impulse to help
- Passionate about learning and becoming a subject matter expert in a complex and changing industry while being able to discuss it and our software in simple terms with customers
- A go-getter mentality with a desire to continue learning and growing on the fly
- Personal drive and focus to beat and raise goals while supporting our customers in the healthcare industry
- Command of Office365 and Salesforce (or comparable CRM) with a general tech savviness to help learn and master our current and future sales tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage large task lists without losing sight of any important items
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- A background in Healthcare IT or selling SaaS products is a major plus
#LI-DK1 #LI-Remote #Nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
GET NOTIFIED OF NEW JOBS