Sales Development Representative - Psychiatry - Remote
Feb. 8, 2022, 6:51 p.m.
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
SDR 90 Day Program
You will start as an SDR in the short term so we can teach you how to run the business as an AE. An SDR is responsible for calling individual provider offices to create meetings for the AE teams. The SDR will learn how to get past a gatekeeper and successfully utilize the phone in order to drive meetings. Prior to exiting the 90 program, the SDR will start running the whole sales cycle themselves with the assistance of the Regional Sales Manager. The SDR will learn a Selling Model and understand the PGx test / PRO platform basics. If all requirements are met at the end of the program, they will start as AE at the beginning of month four.
How you will make an impact once promoted to an AE:
As an account executive, you will play a critical role in helping evolve the patient experience by helping us meet and exceed our sales goals. Joining Tempus will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth. You will join a collaborative team of inside sales executives who support each other, receive coaching, and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Run a full cycle sales process from prospecting to closing
- Develop a target list of prospects and plan out your week to effectively manage your book of business
- Hunt new business through emailing/cold calling and generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices
- Hit your monthly goals with key targeted accounts
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce, Salesloft and other tools/technologies provided to you
- Build and maintain relationships with office managers, office staff, doctors, and other key stakeholders
- Be comfortable with working remotely and hold a high level of individual accountability
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening your skill-set
- Embrace, embody and represent the Tempus company culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 2+ years of inside sales experience with a history of proven past performance, meeting or exceeding expectations
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Proven ability to manage the sales process
- Open to feedback and willing to be coached
- Passion for building a better patient experience
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, and product knowledge necessary to meet sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent customer skills and ability to connect with healthcare professionals
- Demonstrate Tempus’ values by acting with integrity, respect and trust
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.